Check out the latest on the gram
Today I’m heading back to a sunny summer day last year at Maddie and Jack’s Swallows Oast Wedding Photography.
Maddie & Jack wanted a very relaxed day where friends and family could kick back and enjoy themselves. They also love the outdoors so an outside ceremony was a must. But, the most important thing was that they had their dog Pumba there as the ring bearer! I’m sure you know this by now, but I’ll say it again, I bloody love pets at weddings. As soon as Maddie mentioned Pumba the Pug I was sold and ridiculously excited to shoot their wedding at Swallows Oast.
Here’s what Maddie and Jack had to say about working with me:
“One of the first things we did was research our wedding photographer as this was a really important thing for us. We came across Kirsty’s website and loved her style. The pictures were unique and relaxed, with a lot of candid shots which was exactly what we wanted… She was an absolute pleasure to work with during the ceremony, in the lead up, and the process afterwards. She told us all we needed to know before and helped us to plan the timeline of the day, which was so helpful with her experience. We could not recommend her more, her talent is clear from the photographs and she is such a lovely person.”
- Dress: https://www.wed2b.co.uk/wedding-dresses
- Groom’s suit: http://www.thekooples.co.uk/
- Groomsmen suits: Moss Bros
- Bridesmaid dresses: ASOS
- Pumba’s suit: https://www.theverydistinguishedpug.com/
- Band: http://www.rhlive.com/evening-bands/oompf/
- Ceilidh band: http://newickfolk.com/
- Photo booth: http://www.bigsmilebooth.com/
- Hairdresser: https://en-gb.facebook.com/hairbyemmawestgate/
- Make-up: https://en-gb.facebook.com/melanieaslinpermanentmakeup/
- Venue: http://swallowsoast.co.uk/
- Catering: http://www.caperscatering.co.uk/
- Flowers: Vanessa De Lande Long (Family Friend)
- Cake: Lucy Cooke (Groom’s Sister)
- Pumba the Pug Ring Bearer: Instagram – @pumbathepug14
If you’re planning a Swallows Oast Weddding or looking for a quirky alternative wedding photographer get in touch, I’d love to hear all about your plans.
Kirsty is a London wedding photographer, specialising in creative documentary wedding photography that tells the story of your day. There’s no stiff awkward portraits, or Chandler Bing smiles; just meaningful moments and life long memories