Check out the latest on the gram
Today I have the lovely Katie & Ian’s wedding to share with you (better late than never right). Looking back through these pictures on a cold wet day in January is giving me all the feels for sunshine and warmer days. Looking at the pictures you wouldn’t believe that we were in Scotland. I also have to admit something… this is my first time in Scotland and I’m part Scottish!
These guys held their wedding at Comrie Croft, and had a seriously cool, really relaxed, quirky and fun day. I can’t even begin to explain how excited I was to be a part of this wedding. These guys had the most insanely awesome and colourful flower arch, got married by a lake, made hundreds (if not thousands) of hand made paper cranes, and had a steel drummer playing here comes the bride. Plus, they made a crazy balloon installation, AND there was a dog. Yay!
If you’re thinking of having a Comrie Croft wedding get in touch as I would LOVE to go back!
- Venue – Comrie Croft, Perthshire
- Wedding Dress – House Of Mooshki from Pretty Woman, Edinburgh
- Veil – Pretty Woman
- Shoes – Vivienne Westwood + River Island
- Bride’s Scent/perfume – Jean Paul Gaultier
- Groom – Reiss
- Bridesmaids – Oasis + ASOS + French Connection + eBay
- Florist – Jenny Mugford from Flowermug
- Rings – Wedding Rings Direct
- Catering – Bespoke Catering
- Stationery – Designed by the Groom
- Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist – Bridesmaid Verity
If you’re planning a Comrie Croft wedding, or looking for a quirky documentary wedding photographer get in touch, I’d love to hear all about your plans.
Kirsty is a London wedding photographer, specialising in creative documentary wedding photography that tells the story of your day. There’s no stiff awkward portraits, or Chandler Bing smiles; just meaningful moments and life long memories.