Here are my top tips for nailing that confetti shot:
1.Embrace the confetti, I have a load of confetti shots where couples are hiding, grimacing and generally looking quite upset at confetti being thrown at them. It is a weird old thing, and could be quite painful if you get it in the eyes! But try to look up and smile 🙂
2. Lots of confetti always works best, most people don’t bring any, so be sure to have a big supply if you want an awesome confetti shot.
3. It’s always a good idea to check with your venue, as sometimes they stipulate that you need to use bio-degradable confetti.
4. Lots and LOTS of confetti (I may have already mentioned this but it’s super important that your guests have lots to throw).
5. Not allowed confetti? How about walking with smoke grenades or using bubbles?
6. You could also release confetti cannons during the first dance too!